Sunday, August 30, 2009

ARE YOU THE MUFFIN MAN?


If you are, then can I butter your muffin? Mr. Muffin man. /Corny wink.
Eh, I don't know, I'm full of cheesy pickup lines I guess, first entry, I honestly have nothing much to say. My neck kind of hurts, slept retarded since I had to give a pillow to Ivan when he stayed over yesterday, and I'm completely worn out, mentally that is, I think my eyes are about to explode, they're so irritated.

So what else is there to talk about? Oh right, my best friend Laura burnt her crotch today, how exciting, and my other friend patted it better. Charming, don't you think?

I seriously am not having a good day you know, I'm starting to get a headache, ergh, life does suck sometimes.
Well, I'm probably retiring for bed soon. Soon as in two hours, heh.

Night Bruh,
Tatsuya.

No comments:

Post a Comment