Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A CONSPIRACY THIS LOVE IS ;


A twisted smile my face holds,

A long lost story that it’s told.

A feeling you left me to endure,

Something I haven’t felt quiet so pure.

I let the hair cover my mind, let it cover my eyes,

As I wish for something to replace my disguise.

A blindfold that curtains the truth held behind the orbs,

The honesty that I contain will never be absorbed.

I breathe, but yet I can’t smell any traces of life,

I set my eyes to see, but I can’t relive in another’s joy.

The emotion you left me wasn’t one to shake,

For you I let time decided, fate it is, or fate is I?

The sand grains of the hourglass runs empty,

The glass container ever so transparent and hollow.

In a blanket of imagery, I laugh into the distance,

Insane I am; deprived is the way that won’t sway.

Hah; you won’t catch up with me.

But, how could you be so bold?

No comments:

Post a Comment